The rp of me and friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shattered Dedication

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bleach Shattered Dedication - Page 4 Empty Re: Bleach Shattered Dedication

Post  Danic Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:57 pm

"Is this the sigh up place?" asked Danic to a man siting behind a small table. They were in a gym type of area that looked like any normal gym that was used for training at a normal school.

"Um ....yes" said the man as he took out a piece of paper for both of them. "Your both going to have to pass a test". The two just nodded as the man walked out from behind the table. "So what is both your levels of spirit power?". The two just looked at him like he was crazy. "Looks like we have a way to go..." said the man sighing.
Danic
Danic
Admin

https://becky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:00 am

"So... I'm starving. Can we stop for food before this test, or... what? And what exactly do you mean a test? And who are you, anyway?"
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Laira shrugged one of her shoulders and picked at a speck she imagined was on the scythe. So... Should I stop in and visit my friend... or transverse the nethers for a bit?
There wasn't much to do here. She just thought it would be fun to visit for a bit, at least for a break from the people in the Americas. And especially after 911. That was a disaster zone... People kept dying so quickly after that...
She sighed. Well, there wasn't really much for that.. was there?
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:32 pm

A rumble radiates from within the academy. Followed by a yell. "FOOD! I NEED FOOD! FEED MEEEE!"
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:30 am

"Sir we have a problem!" yelled a young shinigami student in the normal yakata. The teacher looked bewildered as did the student. 'Hollows are attacking the school. they need you come quickly!". The teacher quickly got up.

"Tell them im coming" the Student bowed and quickly left. The teacher turned to his students. "No ones allowed to leave...at all!" he declared harshly before exiting the room.

"Like hell. I wana try out these new power" Declared Danic from the back of the rows as he stood up. He slamed his hand against his desk to explify his claim!
Danic
Danic
Admin

https://becky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4