The rp of me and friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Characters: Bleach Shattered Dedication

2 posters

Go down

Characters: Bleach Shattered Dedication Empty Characters: Bleach Shattered Dedication

Post  Danic Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:50 am

Make your character.
Be sure to include a full history and description of any/all powers. Give a description of your character's looks and personality. Just basically what ever it is you need to put forward to allow people to get a feel for your character.
Danic
Danic
Admin

https://becky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Characters: Bleach Shattered Dedication Empty Re: Characters: Bleach Shattered Dedication

Post  Z3r0 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:58 am

Ah... arguably the most vital step. Although it's worth noting that a Bankai would be considered a power, and should be listed here, if applicable. That being said, I must sleep on this. G'nightiez to all, and to all a good night.
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Characters: Bleach Shattered Dedication Empty Re: Characters: Bleach Shattered Dedication

Post  Z3r0 Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:32 am

So... I still have no real idea as to what my character should be, and we should open new rp's as well.
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Alright, I've got it. My weapon is a katar, you know, brass knuckles with blades? And bankai can be a bladed gauntlet.
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down