The rp of me and friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island of Mystery

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Island of Mystery - Page 3 Empty Re: Island of Mystery

Post  Rihenian Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:57 pm

"You probably won't," Rin tried to assure him as she stretched. "The thing that attacked us was humaniod and seemed to be the only one here. And after that there's nothing scarier than me in this forest."
She thought about this for a second. "Well, maybe not scarier. But I think I'm the toughest at this point."
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:38 pm

A darkness fell on the makeshift camp. There figures were sleeping bt they had forgotten one of the essentials of camping. They had forgotten to put out there fire.

“Only you can prevent forest fires....” grumbled kitten in her sleep. She rolled over onto her back and hit a figure. Her eyes blazed open and she jumped up backing away from the figure. A dark shadowy face floated there. It looked flat and had a yellow eyes and mouth that made it look like a jackolantern. It was no bigger then a volleyball The ball of darkness just floated there casting a shadow on kittens face that was barely able to hide the hatred that was contained within.

“The dungeon master...” started the face in a raspy voice. “Demands your presence”. All the hairs body stood up on edge and the hate in her eyes amplified to a frightening sight.

“You can tell DM....that he is never getting me back!” screamed kitten as one of her paw swiped pout at the face her whole body going along with it. The ball just floated up a bit causing kitten to miss and roll into the fire. Her fur started to sizzle as she stood back up. He entire back was on fire. The ball just continued to float up.

“That is your answer then....You know you were one of his favorites” said the face in a voice that almost made you believe it was remorseful about what had happened. “Prepare to die” before the face burst into flames. Kittens hatred didn't seem impeded in the slightest by his leaving.

“The heck is going on” Grumbled a sleepy man as he stood next to the girl. “And why are you on fire!?”. Kitten didn't even give the girl chance to talk.

“We have to get out of here!” yelled kitten as she quickly put out the fire on the ground. “Here get on my back”. Kittens front legs began to grow as the fire spread. She was engulfed fully in the flames and grew to the size of a horse. She ran over to the two and knelled down so the two cold get on. Though the two seemed apprehensive at first the girl quickly jumped on to the cats back and realized that the flames were warm but not hurting her. The man quickly followed. Kitten immediately ran into the forest barely giving the two time to grab hold of her fur.

“Where are we going?” asked the girl as kitten dogged trees and avoided roots.

“To the pools of...” started kitten but a large explosion sounded behind them from where the camp had been. The trees around them started to buckle but managed to stay up. Kitten quickly stopped lied low on the ground to attempt to not be blown away. Here two passengers held on for dear life. After the initial shock the trio turned around and looked up. A large mushroom cloud rose toward the sky.

“Dued....this guy doesn't like you” said the man.
Danic
Danic
Admin

https://becky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:35 pm

Rin chuckled dryly. "Heh... Apparently not..."
She tried to dust herself off and make sure her nerve endings worked alright. "So.. what now?"
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:06 pm

"I could go for a hot chocolate. Failing that, munchies."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Kitten just shook herself off and stood back up. She started running again. “There sending the tethers at us. This is not good. Not good at all” kitten started looking around franticly. “We have to make it to the pools of demise” said kitten. They traveled a bit before finally arriving at what looked like a bunch of water puddles. It looked much like a hot spring. The group decided to rest. Kitten went off to look for some food though it would be hard with how dark it had become.

“Man im thirsty!” yelled the man. The neko just looked at him annoyed.

“There ia a ton of water around us and your complaining about being thirsty? just drink some of that” she said. The man just shrugged and crawled over to one of the ponds and cupped some of the water into his hands. He took a drink and his eyes widened in amazement.

“This water is the shit!” said the man.

“Reallyz???” said the girl who rushed over and drank some as well. They kept drinking for a good 20 minuets. Kitten came back carrying a rabbit. Her eyes widened.

“No don't drink that!” she said rushing over to the two but it was to late. The two fell over and kitten sighed. “Well....this sucks. They drank the remembrance water. Guess I gotta wait for them to wake up”.

In Neko-chans mind

Neko eyes opened as a gush of sea wind hit her face. She was on the deck of a ship and people walked around her. She looked down at herself and noticed she was human again. She was wearing clothing that looked like it was from 1910. He body started moving on its own as she walked up to the railing of the ship. The ship was gigantic as she looked up from where she was standing.

She looked back over the calm ocean at the wave less water. The star filled night sky was filled with many stars that made the sight a beauty to behold. Though there was one thing that she saw that was off. A lone white mass gleamed far off in front of them.

In Zach-chans head

'The hell' Zach thought as he sat in a chair. His crew as he had come to find they were, busily ran around the control room. There was no natural light and ever wall seemed to be covered in machinery. One man sat at a machine that beeped every few minuets.

“Take us in slowly” said Zach against his will. 'I dont seem to have any control of my body....worst movie....ever'. “Helmsman what is our status?”.

“Target is 6 clicks away” said a scrawny man looking at this radar.

“Good” said Zach leaning on his arm chair. “If tis submarine thing works well all get promotions” said Zach in an attempt to cheer up the room. It didn't seem to work. A large beep was heard from the radar.

“Titanic in range sir” said the helmsman.

“Good!” said Zach now happier. “Weapons free”.
Back out side there heads.

“The hell was that” grumbled Zach as he sat up rubbing his head. Neko remained quite though was also nursing her head.

“You idiots drank the remembrance water. Now weave lost a good 30 minuets” said kitten.
Danic
Danic
Admin

https://becky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:44 pm

"Remembrance by definition denotes recalling something that was forgot." Rin pushed herself to a stand. "I don't remember ever owning a dress that could double as a tent."
She felt her ear twitch a little and scratched at it. Hm... Guess I saw that coming, though.
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:49 pm

"Wait... You mean I'm the captain of a submarine? And I sank the titanic? High five!"
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3