The rp of me and friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Island of Mystery

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Island of Mystery - Page 2 Empty Re: Island of Mystery

Post  Danic Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:01 am

The cat continued to flail as the woman kept looking over the cliff into the water below. The distance was about 14 feet down. The ocean smashed against the rock wall as the kitten tired to stay afloat though its efforts seemed fruitless.
Danic
Danic
Admin

https://becky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:06 am

Zach climbed down the tree, walking over. "Bummer. Well, at least we aren't in danger."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:10 am

She jumped. She went into the water feet-first, and quickly tried propelling herself to the surface. Once she was there she allowed herself to breathe and look around. Where was the cat?
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:12 am

The cat next to the girl that had just jumped in the water continued to flail despite her presence. The girl noticing it start to struggle and make her way over to it.

A pair of red eyes looked a the girl from under the water.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:14 am

Zach gave Rin a thumbs up. "You're doing great. just call if you need anything, really."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:18 am

"Hey there, it's okay." Rin swam closer and tried to figure out how to keep the young lion above surface without it freaking out too much. The closest she could figure was to hug the animal, but she also knew that action might cause it to panic even more. "You're okay."
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:28 am

Hearing the girls voice the kittens eyes glazed over and the cat fell uncounchise. The girl seeing the cat was not moving struggled over to the ball of fur. She grasped the cat in her arms. The cats eyes opened and a blinding white light came out of them. Everyone was blinded including the man up on the cliff. The red eyes faded away.

The nest moment the girl opened her eyes and she was on the shore breathing heavily. She was on her back and the man stood next to her on his knees. The cat lied next to her completely soaked. The girl looked over at the man and he smiled. A sudden pain came to her head and she moved her hand up to her forehead in an attempt to quell it.

“Why does my mouth taste like crap?” asked the girl as she sat up using her arms to prop herself up. She spat in an attempt to get rid of the taste but it didn't seem to help. The man just rubbed the back of his head.

“Hey! Your lucky I know CPR” said the man.

Somewhere else

A small girl laughed as she floated upside down. The room with the single shaft of light was more brought and peepy then usual. That happened when Steph came over. It just couldn't be easy.

“He he. Kitten found a partner!” said Steph as she did flips in the air. Her clothing was obscured by the darkness so it just looked like a blob flipping up and down. The other woman just stood there and stared a the glass ball wonder in her dark eyes. The womans eyes turned dark and she sagged her shoulders.

“This means nothing!” she yelled hitting the glass ball to the stone floor and causing it to shatter. The other floating girl just looked down glumly. The girl floated over to the door to the room.

“You know sister....without hope we would have died long ago” she said simply before opening the door and floating out of the room.

The woman picked up a few of the shards of the crystal ball off the ground and held them in her hand. Her other arm hung there loosely. “What good is this false hope....”.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:13 pm

"And, by the way, you don't taste exactly perfect either, when's the last time either of us got to brush our teeth? Or eat a breath-mint? I could use some tic-tacs...."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:17 pm

"Were you counting the days in the boat?" Rin sat up and tried gigging out water from her ear. "What happened? I don't remember drowning. I can swim just fine."
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:15 pm

“Well from what I remember you went and grabbed the cat In the water. Then there was a blinding flash of white light and and I couldn't see you. I spent a good 4 minuets looking for you but I couldn't see you. I ran back to the boat and found a rope. I tried making it into a ladder but it was to hard. Then I ran back and you were on your back here with that cat ext to you. I preformed cpr to save you” the man said.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:22 pm

"You weren't breathing. I made sure."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Rin rubbed her eyes. She felt one of them twitching sporadically. Then she stood up and made her way to the waters edge, scooped up some of the water in her hand, drink it, and then swish it around in her mouth. She hummed "okay" at length.
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:36 pm

“He he I think that little morsel was around here somewhere” said a figure as he made his way though the forest. He was double the size of the man and he had huge muscles. He had a large club strapped to his back and his skin was blue. Two large tusks came out of his mouth giving him a troll like appearance. He got to the forests edge and noticed two people on his beach. HIS beach. There was a girl, man and...the Food!! The ogre though himself out of the tree line and on to the beach.

Kitten hissed and backed toward the girl when the ogre popped out if the forest. The woman and the man spun around and looked at him shocked.

“Look what we have got here....a couple of humans hanging out with a Tritin. Ill just have to eat all three of you!” the ogre yelled. He took the club off of his back and grasped in his two rather large hands. He swung down at the man who managed to dodge to the left just out of sheer instinct
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:38 pm

"Hoy! Just what do you think you're doin'? Nobody eats me! Or the other one."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:31 pm

"The other one has a say in this too!" She leapt to her feet and slid into a fighting stance. Okay.. what would be effective? Effective? Branch! ... There is no branch... She pivoted on her foot for a side-kick. There was enough momentum there to at least break through a door. Theoretically, anyway.
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:28 pm

The ogre just laughed as he caught the girls leg in one of his now free hands. He threw the girl back at the cat and sniggerd as he stared at the feeble man.

“Danmit!” said the girl as she ponded the ground with her fist. “I need more power...”.

'Do you really?' asked a voice in her head. The girl looked around seeking the source of the voice. Kitten was sitting start up and her eyes were emitting a strange blue light.

“Yes...” said the girl. A whirlwind picked up around the girl. This startled the ogre and the guy who were currently in a verbal battle over who should eat the other.

Kitten and the girl appeared in an endless abyss. Up down and all around the abyss went on forever. Kitten and the girl just floated there. “I can give you the power that you seek. All I ask for is something simple in return..” said kitten.

“And what is that?”.

“All I ask is that you save my master. She is being held hostage by the evil Dungeon Master. That is all I ask”. The girl just floated there for a few seconds.

“That is fine...”.

Suddenly the whirlwind died down. What had seemed like minuets to the girl had only been a couple of seconds to the guy. The girl now stood there with a whole new look. She had cat ears and had cat paws for hands. She had an orange tail and whiskers on her ears. Kitten seemed to have disapered.

'What kind of power is this?' The girl screamed in her head.

'Just follow your instincts....' kitten said from within her head. The girls irises became cat like and in the next second she disapred leaving a small after image.

“The hell..” said the ogre but he got to say no more as the next second he had a pair of claws shoved into his throat. The blood started to ooze out and down the girls paws. The girl jumped away and landed with a godlike grace.

“How did you...” the ogre started as blood started to come out his neck. “Cut through my skin....”.

“Cats....” said the girl turning around not wanting to face the sight she had just created. “show no mercy”. She could hear the crash from behind her as the ogre fell to the ground, staining the sand with his blood.

'good...' said kitten. The next second another whirlwind picked up and kitten sat next to the now sleeping girl purring.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:44 pm

"I'm not sure whether to be impressed, or to run away screaming." He looked to the Ogre. "Hm, dinner."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 pm

.. Huh. This wasn't entirely what I expected. I said power... Rin held one of her hands up to her face, noting that her fingers now sported claws. I have to wash these. "This is fun."
She smiled a little. Someone needed help, though... Somewhere in the forest.
She looked behind her and saw the tail. Then she looked over to Zach. "Do I look okay?"
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:10 pm

"Define 'ok'. I don't know, you could probably pull off the tail. Oh, and the blood definitely matches your eyes."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:16 pm

'I really do not think we should remain here' said kitten in the girls head. The girl flinched but calmed down quickly remembering what had just happened. 'Let us try to find refuge in the forest' said kitten as she made her way towards the forest.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:49 pm

"Well... I'm heading this way." Rin stretched and put her arms behind her head. "You're welcome to join me. Just in case there are more ogres."
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:51 pm

"I like this plan. Lead on creepy cat-lady."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:56 pm

Kitten led them into the forest where she lead the two to a small clearing. 'Its getting late....Lets go to bed'. Kitten lied down next to a tree and fell asleep.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:02 am

"Alright then." Rin looked up a nearby tree. It looked safe enough. She jumped up into the tree, finding a good branch, and propped herself against the trunk. "Good night, then."
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:12 am

"Man, I had better not get eaten by giant insects or something during the night...."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next