The rp of me and friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie high

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zombie high Empty Zombie high

Post  Danic Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:24 am

Will entered the room holding a cross. He confidently strode across the room and sat down next to his best friend Tim. Will parted his cape as he sat down raveling his fancy white shirt and black pants. He had fiery red hair and the palest skin out of the entire class. The rest of the class just turned away as if they didn't care about him...which was probably true. Tim just sniggerd.

“You looked pretty confident there” said time using his free hand to steady his jaw. His other had was busily crawling across the floor towards April whos tail was Innocently wagging from out between the opening in the back of her chair.

“I have been practicing just like you said” said Will as he pulled out a small parchment and a quill. He set it them his desk and folded his hands into his lap. He sat there smiling ready for the class to begin.

“Tim!!” yelled April from across the room. The rest of the class seemed to move out of the way as if creating a direct path between the two. Although Hal the ghost jst sat there not really caring what was going on. Being dead for 500 years would do that to a guy. Sadly Will was not a ghost and he was in between the two of them.

April made her way towards Tim an Will. She knocked desks and chairs out of the way and the rest of the class just dodged them. It seemed Will was not a quick as the rest cause a desk hit him square I the face and he fell backwards and like any same person played dead in a hope that he wold not be caught up in this whole situation.

“What the hell gives yo the right to grab my tail!” she yelled holding out Tims squirming hand. It seemed to be trying to get away but was failing miserably. It was a lot like how Tim felt right now.

“It has a mind of its own I swear!” said Tim waiving his arms in front of him. The fact he only had one hand was kind of distracting.

“Thats what you said the last 3 three times!” she yelled smashing the hand onto a desk and started repeatedly hitting hit. Tim flinched as he felt the pain from the impacts.

“But its true” Tim said through squinted eyes. April pointed her clawed pointer finger at him.

“I challenge you to a dual! Loser has to swim with Sally for ten minuets!”. The rest of the class gasped at the sudden challenge. Swimming with Sally was up there with catching whelps and dancing with Miss. Jones. The last student that did that had no feet for two weeks.

“Fine I accept your terms!” April let go of his hand and he ran back over to his master and reattached with his arm. “Send me your challenge”. Aprils finger lite up and a beam of light come from it.

“Whats going on guys....” said Will as he stood up, he had been asleep for the past few minuets the impact of the chair seeming to have knocked him out. A beam of light hit him in the side of the head and the entire class started laughing. Time looked mortified and a sinister grin appeared on Aprils face. The entire class jumped as a bright light came from the front of the class room. A ball of flame was there and soon evaporated reaving a tall man. He wore a red suite and you his entire look was dragon like. He had dragon like eyes and big red wins cam out of his back.

“Well it seems Mr. Count has gone and gotten himself challenged....” said the new man holding up a piece of chalk and writing his name on the board. Azhi Dahaki was what he wrote and he promptly turned back around to face the rest of the class. “This will be an official match. I will referee it myself”. The entire class cheered at that. Well except Time and Will that is. Tim turned tow will.

“Dued...you are so screwed”.

Zombie high....A project set forth by the founding fathers of Transylvania. The most notable was of coarse Dracula the most powerful monster of all time. The humans sent what they call “Monster Hunters” to kill all the as they out it “sins against nature. He of coarse was successful in repelling the hunters and Transylvania was then a safe place for monsters to live. The only humans that were allowed to stay were those that wanted to safely co-exist with the monsters. Though it seemed that monsters could not control there tendencies and they kept killing the humans even if they didn't want the monsters to die. Dracula in his infinite wisdom decided to create a school where the zombie children could go to learn how to control there human killing tendencies. The populace agreed and the Zombie high boarding school was born.

Not all was well though and the students quickly grew board and fights broke out. So Dracula in another stroke of genius made is so that the best fighter would get a title. All fights became ranked so that the number of non ranked fights went down to practically zero. No one wanted to fight when they got nothing out of it when they could just as easily legally fight and get points. Following this system they also put in a rank system for student. The ranks go from 1-3 and were based on your points. The higher ranked you got more respect and perks you get. These perks were things like better living quarters and better meals. At the end of the semester the top five ranks get to fight for the title of Dracula. This is the biggest title you could earn even outside of school. Its said that all the bast people that got this title went on to do great things....very great things. Naturally everyone in Zombie high wants this title for themselves. So the teachers act as referees and there are fights daily.

To graduate from Zombie high you must get a rank of of 2 or higher. So some of the students had been there for many years. Hal the ghost had been there for 300 years. So the school is literally kill or be killed. The other ways to gain ranks besides fight are though grades, good deeds, and teachers giving you rank points for things that they deem good.

Number of months tell end of semester...4.
Danic
Danic
Admin

https://becky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Zombie high Empty Re: Zombie high

Post  Rihenian Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:13 pm

"I'm pretty sure we're late this time, Talon."
The boy's head snapped up and his jaw gaped open for his cackling laugh. "Nonsense! What does it matter if one is later or on time? We achieve the destination so there is nothing to fear."
The girl turned enough to glance at the strange arrangement of metal, bone, and jagged hair that simply made up the guy's face and head. It was evident at one point that he was human, or at least vaguely represented a human, but he seemed very well at home here. Maybe he was a Goth in another life? .. Or in life, perhaps.
"What if your rival had a scheme that needed you to stop to prevent your death?" A small grin appeared on her face though her voice remained cool and one of her hands moved to brush a strand of deathly white hair so that it would be par with the tinted black hair.
"The rival would then be my enemy and they would be summarily taken care of." The shape of the bones came together in a broad grin. "I cannot die because I do not live."
The girl shook her head slightly and she pulled a pencil from the shadows of her cloak, then employing it to occupy her fingers as she twirled it around. "If you would think that, sure."
The head rotated on a neck joint to glance at her through a glassy red light. "You aren't dead either. Why the apathy, Zoe?"
She shrugged one of her shoulders, flipped the pencil around, and put it back into its hidden pocket. "I'm not like you, I guess."
He scoffed. "Obviously not! When people learn that you are apprenticed to the Grim Reaper you'll either have a giant fan club or a raving mob after you."
"Well, then I guess it's a good thing you were in the vicinity when Mr. Grim dropped me off, then."
"Oh you don't have to worry about me." He shook his head and despite the general assurance that he was smiling politely, it almost appeared to be a menacing grimace. Something to get more accustomed to, being among the dead, undead, living, and otherwise. Talon cackled, "This rank two doesn't cause trouble. I just encourage it when it happens. Besides, you look just like him."
Zoe raised her eyebrow a bit. "Well, no I don't really. My hair went black on the day I met him. And it's going white the more I learn about my powers." Kind of like a loading bar, actually.
"Does it matter?" He shrugged and a mechanized skeletal arm adjusted one of the armor plates on his shoulder. "If they believe you're his kid, you'll have some duel you more often and others leave you completely alone. Depends on heritage, really."
She nodded slightly and sighed. She wasn't really that much of a fighter. All she knew of defense was what she taught herself from movies and watching her brothers spar, and she wasn't specifically trained with the scythe yet... That was something she needed to work on while she was here too. "How did we get onto this topic anyway?"
The shoulder plates shrugged once more. "In any event, I think this is your class. Gelvander, right?"
"I believe so. Weapons instructor."
He nodded his head. "Alright then. See you around, shortie."
Zoe huffed a little in the guise of a laugh. Yeah, that might stick with the skeletal. "See ya, Talon." She glanced over her shoulder before trying the door. "Do try to get to class before it ends."
He appeared to wave it off as he walked down the hallway. She shook her head and took a deep breath. She then straightened her stance, pulled the hood over her head, and then took hold of the door handle to open it. The room was in a general state of chaos judging by the noise. Students varied from mummies, to werewolves, there were some that appeared to be vampires, and a few that might be deemed demons from the group. No one was at the front of the room, which convinced Zoe that the teacher had yet to arrive. She identified an empty seat in the room and walked in that direction, holding her notebooks comfortably close to herself but not so much to dismantle the appearance that she was comfortable. There was a brief pause among the people that she passed, but after a moment they began to go on with their own conversations. Except for one individual, who midway in the hall appeared to casually throw his leg into the aisle. This move was easily predictable, so it was avoided merely by stepping over it.
"Who's the hood?"
"Might be a new kid. You know the one who was dropped off by the carriage last week?"
"He's creepy. Think we can get him to talk?"
"I'm not sure it's a guy, Ket. Too graceful to be a guy."
"You haven't seen a human ballet, have you?"
There was rustle of fabric as Zoe sat in the chair. The desk was adequate for someone who could have been easily twice her size. This noted, she put her notebook on the table and folded her arms into her sleeves.
"Hey kid, identify yourself." This voice didn't appear to be one of the gathered who had been talking. This was said because it was a growl that was a voice. A were-something, Zoe guessed.
She said nothing at first. There was no need to answer this.
Someone tapped her shoulder. "Hey, you awake in there?"
She rotated her head slightly and watched the person back away a bit. "So you can hear me. Who are you?"
Zoe thought about how to answer and then a small test came to mind. She turned back to her notebook and carefully pulled out her pencil as she opened to a clean page. She then carefully wrote out her name so that it was readable. She didn't want more people complaining on her handwriting when she pushed the notebook a centimeter away.
Zoe Seirios.
People flocked around the desk to look at the small scratches on the paper. One of them read it aloud. Or attempted to, it seemed.
"Zo - Seerioes."
She pursed her lips. This wasn't a good sign...
"I'jut! It's Sirius! Like the star!"
"Zo..." There was a pause. The gender thing was still in question, but now that she was actually involved, no one wanted to ask it. The interesting part was whether or not to keep them guessing.
There was a tug at the back of her head and the torchlight met her eyes. Well, there goes that. Fun while it lasted. She probably wasn't supposed to have her hood on during class anyway.
She saw the expressions of the gathered that appeared to be male widen their eyes a little. Now whether to actually speak or not... Keeping a straight face was simple enough.
The door opened and the entirety of the group turned to the front where a green lizardian humanoid crossed the distance to his desk and motioned for the room to be seated.
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:29 am

"Another day, another pointless engagement. Even two on one, you can't manage to beat me. Try again, and bring more friends." The wraith tossed the creatures to the floor.
"Do try, next time. It's rather boring, when I know I'm going to win." And with this, he shifted. The rigid world curving. Straight lines shot out in odd angles, and no picture was left untouched. It was a strange place, the spectral realm. But it was home. For one soul-less creature, at least. Zephyros spent most of his time like this, wandering around unseen, and relatively unnoticed. In this plane, walls were no more barriers than were raindrops. The quickest route usually is a straight line, and in the spectral realm, that took on new meaning. But you had to be careful. The whole world shifts, in perspective. Left is not always left, and right is quite often completely wrong. But, so is the life of a creature that feeds on souls, the need for such energy being akin to a vampire's need for blood. But, this is to be expected. The wraith started out as a vampire, and certain events led to his clan being changed. And subsequently destroyed. But, this is not the focus of our story, is it? Nay, for, rather, it is the story of what happened after, that we are to look into.
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:52 pm

Will stretched as he sat of the cold ground of the arena. The old stone audience area creaked as the students of the class tired to get the best seats to see the fights. The arena was near the classroom are of the rather large mansion. It was placed on the ledge of the cliff that the school rested on. There were a lot of them to accommodate the large number of fights that happened each day. It looked like a smaller version of the roman Colosseum and the walls were only about 12 feet tall.

Tim stood behind Will as he stretched trying to give him some last minuet pointers. His opponent April was also stretching but with a face that looked like ti was out for blood. Wills had a very nervous look on his face.

“Alright remember...what I taught you...” said Tim.

“Right!” said Will slapping his two cheeks as he stood up. “Don't run away stand and fight”. His little pep talk though didn't quelm his shaking legs. Tim just sighed and pated him on the back and ran on over to where everyone was sitting. He grabbed a seat away from the others not as blood thirsty as them.

'Theres no way he can win' thought Tim as took off his straw hat. His white shirt and blue pants made him look a lot like a scare crow. Those who didn't really know him knew him simple as the crow pecker. Tim had been very proud the first day that he heard someone use that title to describe him for the first time.

Tim stared at April as she bared her fangs. Tim took a tentative step back.

“This fight will follow the normal rules. If ether contendents leave the arena the fight instantly ends. The one who leaves the arena fist is the loser. If you die you are considered the loser. If is see that the fight has clear victor I can call the match. Once you hear the whistle there will be no more fighting. Understood?” said the Teachers as he stood between the two. Both of them nodded. “Then let this fight commence!” yelled the teacher flying into the air and thrusting his hand down giving the start signal.

“I wont even need to call upon Luna!” yelled Apirl running forward and taking a wild swing at Wills head. Tim managed to duck it but Apirls other paw came up and hit him in the stomach casing him to fly backwards into the wall. He smashed into the wall and let out a gasp as he crumpled to the ground. April walked over to Will nd kicked him in the stomach causing him to let out a gasp. The class laughed all except Tim.

'Will...' thought Tim looking concerned for his friend. Wills eyes shakily opened as another swift kick was delivered to his stomach. After the initial shock will managed to push himself up.

“So the rank 0 has a bit of life left in him?” she asked. She tried to deliver another kick but Will managed to dodge out of the way and slowly started to crawl away. “Hehe not so fast idiot” Said April was she did a downward kick into his back causing him to go face down into the dirt. A dust could picked up and after it cleared Apirl had her claws poised to slice into Wills neck. A sharp whistle was heard from up above as the teacher descended back into the arena.

Sights were heard from the class which was now about ¼ the size it had been. It seems students had gotten board with the one sided fight. That was probably because they had seen this scene to many times to count. Apirl just laughed.

“Come back when you can win....so maybe in 2000 years” laughed April as she got off of Will and made her way out of the arena. The rest of the class also made there way out of the arena probably to there next class. The teacher sighed as he looked at will who was breathing hard on the ground. Will looked worse for wear his once black shirt was covered in dirt and and grim.

“Make sure to keep your end of the bargain....” was all he said before exiting the arena. Tim who was still in the stands made his way over to his friend that was laying on his back.

“You lost again” said Tim stating the obvious.

“Why do I keep losing?” asked Will clutching his hands into fists.

“You'll get better...” said Tim kneeling down and wiping some of the dirt off of his friends forehead. Wills head swift turned the other way at the contact as though the dirt was a sign of his defeat and need to get stronger.

“Dad died for nothing” will whispered to himself not really intending for Tim to hear him. Tim just smiled as he pulled Will into a sitting position.

“Now don't act like that” said Tim hoisting his friends arm onto his shoulder. “Now lets get you that 'Horrible' swim”. Will smiled at the thought as the two made there way out of the arena.

“Yes....lets” will said.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:52 pm

The class was deemed to be over. Zoe gathered her things together rather quickly, stood amidst the general chaos, and then tried to move without much hesitation to the door and hopefully without interference. However, rushing to the exit would make it appear as though she wished to leave the premise as quickly as possible. While this was the goal, this school seemed to be built on appearances. .. Well, demeanor. Many people were talking so it was likely that they were distracted enough not to care about someone-
"Hey, Zo!"
She stalled enough to glance over her shoulder. She made eye contact with fairly dark red eyes on a face closely attached to pointed ears and blond hair. .. Vamp. She watched him as he parted, or attempted to, as he came through the crowd and within conversation space. Should I stay or should I go...
She didn't say anything as he was quick to speak. "What class do you have next?"
Zoe looked into her notebook and parted a few papers until she could glance at the schedule. She folded it back in. "Communication."
"That's not far from Kael's class. Mind if I escort you there?"
Zoe glanced up at the vampire again. He seemed sincere enough. She turned to the doorway and headed out of it. The crowd split apart and walked down generally different paths and were joined by more students. Soon enough, the vampire was at her side. He seemed to be following despite being alongside her.
"So, how did you get into the school? Dad send you here on a pass?"
"I'm training," she said simply. "In order to be proficient in anything I need to practice and to become accustomed to various kinds of beings."
He seemed to nod a little, but it also seemed that he was trying to act as though talking in this manner was normal. Or perhaps that he understood the point of one talking in such a manner.
"Right. My name's Rike. Fidrike Delmon."
"Zoe Seirios."
"Pleasure to meet you." He looked ahead of him. "I guess we're here. So, I'll see you around?"
Zoe glanced at him. "Perhaps."
She then turned to enter the classroom through the tide of students. Quick movement was good to get out of conversation. What did I do??
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:29 pm

“If it isn't the count” said a man sitting on a rock cross legged. The rock was next to a stair way that led into the Vally that contained the lake. He wore a cloak that concealed his have and head. He had a staff leisurely held by his arm and a bare chest that was muscular.

The stairs over looked a vast sea that looked like it went on for miles. It was called a Vally but but it didn't end on the other side. The forest went on tell it hit the mountains.

“We don't have time Han” said Tim as he tried to carry to move towards the stares. Though it seemed that Han had different ideas because he jumped in front of the two of them.

“Now now you guys know the rules” said Han holding out his hand. Time just sighed as he sat Will down and dug though his pockets tell he came p with the right toll money. Hans fox tail waived excitedly as the coins were deposited in his hands. He quickly shoved the coins into the pocket on his belt after he counted them. “Your lucky I don't sell you guys out. You know that going between the water district and the land district are against the rules but hey I need the money” said Han now sitting in the same position that he was sitting in earlier. “Move on”.

'Tim just sighed helping Will back up and started down the stares. As per usual Time looked over the rail of the stairs and quickly looked back. Who wouldn't be scared by a drop that your cant see the bottom of? It took em about 30 min but they finally stumbled down the stairs they were greeted with the forest. They made there way on the same path they had traveled so many times and eventually came upon the lake.

The lake was a sight that not many who walked the land got to see or even know about. The water was pure and undisturbed. On the other side of the lake you could see the continuation of the forest. The only odd thing in every direction was the tall stone that stood on the waters edge. It stood about six feet tall and had a bunch of black dots on it. Tim brought will over to it and pressed a certain combination that they had memorized from there many trips here.

“Yes whos there?” said a female voice from the rock.

“Its Tim and Will. This a bad time?” Time asked. Will just held onto his shoulder. It seemed that long walk had really taken it out of his already weakened state.

“Of coarse!” said said the girl. A black portal appeared next to the rock and the two walked though it.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Zephyros wandered, as usual, eventually ending up back in the classroom. Flight. How fun....
"Ah, the stubborn one returns. Finally take time out of your busy schedule to show up here?"
Zephyros scoffed.
"Do not chastise me, teacher. I do not need this class. I am comfortable with my wings."
The teacher's eyebrow slowly moved up.
"Then why do you return? Surely, there's a reason for you gracing us with your presence, isn't there?"
Zephyros leaned against the wall.
"Actually, I just happened to show up. Figured I'd see what the other students were doing. Perhaps find a fight, or two."
A winged imp flew over to him.
"You think you're better than us, is that it?"
"No, I know it. It's a matter of training."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:40 pm

The dark portal led into a small living room. A coffee table was set off the one corner and a small couch next to it. There was a view screen on the wall across from the couch giving the room a very drab look. Though one thing mad the room look interesting and that was the glass ceiling. This would be normal except that the next moment a fish swam across the glass meaning they were underwater.

A door opened slid open with a mechanical swoosh. A girl entered holding a tray with three cups of tea on it.

“Hey Hina...” said Will with a weak smile before he fell over and hit the ground hard. Tim not expecting this was unable to stop it and he immediately knelled down and started to pick the now knocked out Will back up. Hina quickly ran over to the coffee table and sat the the tray down.

“Get him to my room” she said. Tim just nodded and made his way through the door she had just come in. He came upon a kitchen that looked like it was from the future everything was white and there didn't seem to be a speck of dust anywhere. The next room was Hinas bed room and it contained a simple white dresser and her white bed.

Tim lay will down Will down on the bed and Will looked peace full enough. Tim patted him on the forehead.

“Why do you always bring him start here after his fights?” Asked Hina from the door way. She stood leaning against the frame with her arms crossed. He brown hair that reached her neck pooled around face and the simple white clothing she wore matched the entirety of her housing.

“He always recovers faster when your around. You know that” Said Tim now sitting on the edge of the bed. Hinas face turned slightly red.

“Wana join me in the living room for some tea. He should probably rest” Tim just nodded and followed her back though the rooms back to the living room. It seemed that a bottom feeder had attached itself to the glass roof. Tim sat on the couch and Hina grabbed two teas. The last one left for Will. She handed one to Tim then sat on the couch herself. They sat there and drank there tea in silence for a while.

“So...how have things been down here in 'Atlantes'?” asked Tim taking another sip of his tea.

“Don't use such a pretty name to describe this place. Theres no one around to here you” said Hina setting her now empty tea cup on the coffee table next to the couch.

“Fine, fine” laughed Tim handing her his tea cup and she did the same thing she had done to her own. “How is the little sister restoration act coming?” asked Tim.

“It hasn't been easy” said Hina. “It hasn't gotten any easier then the time you first came here. There jst programed so well.

“Yeah” chucked Tim.

Flashback

“Alright so the only conditions were that we have to sneak into the construction area and bring back something that proves we went there!” claimed a slightly younger looking Tim.
“Are you sure we should be doing this?” asked Will his hands shaking. They were currently on the tree line of the lake. A construction crew was currently moving construction between an extra large portal that was right on the edge of the lake.

“Lets do this!” yelled Tim grabbing his friends hand and quickly dragging him though the mess of people and large machines. The two quickly hoped through the portal as a large crane went through.

The two appeared in a dank hallway thats only light source were some old looking lights. The walls seemed to be covered in moldy wall paper.

“Where are we?” asked Will. Tim seemed to ponder this for a few seconds.

“I guess the portal just dropped us somewhere random because we don't have the same signature as the construction workers” said Tim standing up. Will did the same.

“Guess we should start walking” said Will as they both looked down the hall way towards a light source.

“Ohhhh an angle, Mr. Bubbles will be so pleased” said an eerie voice from behind the two. It sounded like a young girl and before ether two of them could turn around a needle was stuck fully though Tims back and came out through his chest.

“The crap!” said Tim jumping forward. The needle slid out and Will jumped with him. They both turned around and a young girl that didn't even look six stood there staring at them. Blood dripped from the needle. Tim fell to one knee and clutched his chest s blood came flowing out of the wound.

“Tim!” yelled Will before looking back to the girl. “What the hell are you doing!?” he asked the girl who was now crying.

“Mr. Bubbles!” yelled the small girl as her tears continued to flow.

'The hell is going on' Though Will didn't think that for long because from down the hallway he could hear something hulking. He could hear the dons of something revving up.

Out of the shadows came a large behemoth of a monster. It looked to have at least 10 round glowing eyes and it resembled a deep sea diver though much larger. Will finally realized what the revving sound was as the drill neared him. It didn't appear as though the thing was going to stop coming at them. Its drill pointed start at them.

“We have to get out of here!” said Will bending down to help his friend up. Tim just cltched the still bleeding wound.

“I cant move” said Tim as he started to cough up blood. “Save your self Will...you have to”. Will not really I the right state of mind complied and he stood up the wailing of the small girl could be heard over his self doubt.

'Well' thought Tim as the drill neared his head. 'Who would have thought I would die again so soon' thought Tim accepting his fate.

Will though was running in the other direction away from the monster and he ran into a person unexpectedly.

“What the hell are you people doing here?” she asked before she finally noticed the situation that Tim was in. “Mr. Bubbles stop!” she said and the monster stopped. Its drill closer the one inch from Tims head. The small girl stopped crying and stood up. She walked over to the new woman and grabbed the her pants leg.

Tim fell over and started laughing though it soon ended as he yet again started to cough up blood. The new girl ran over to him and will followed. She took a small vial out of her pocket and applied the ointment to his needle wound. The wound seemed to instantly seal up.

“The needles have an anti healing agent that even one of your kind cant stand up to” she said standing back up. Time just continued to lay on the floor. “Why are you two here?”.

“I like you!” Exclaimed Tim. “Whats your name?”. She just crossed her arms.

“Im Hina....a big sister”.

End flashback

“Those were good days. It took me forever to teach that girl proper ways of living”. Tim just nodded.

“Its lucky you figured out how to make those needles work with plants. Now all they do is go around harvesting those”.

“That big daddy still is your biggest fan. He cant stop thinking about you”. They both laughed.
“So how is Will doing?” asked Hina. Though Tim didn't have time to reply.

A large explosion was heard and the entire underwater city shook. Will came wobbling out of the kitchen.

“Guys....hat was that?” he said as another quake accrued causing him to fall over. Hina ran over and helped him up.

“I don't know...Lets go check it out” said Tim standing up off the couch with a large smile on his face. A hint of adventure was in his eyes.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Simple enough information truly... Speaking is only part of communication, which is a broader span that mostly is non-verbal. This was taught among humans as well as gargoyles. An interesting thing to note because they were found in many, many places across the world in their various forms and names.
Zoe withheld a sigh and took to marking down short and seemingly purposeless runes into her paper. The lines of these slowly stretched on between intermittent glances upward to show that one was paying attention to the teacher. The scrawl twirled amongst other letters, almost in a dance of forest and stone for the way the spins caught the lines.
Then a gong was sounded from what sounded to be down the hall. Someone messing around perhaps?
"Ah, it's supper time." The stone teacher turned to the class as they began to rise and collect their things. "Now I will need those essays in by the end of next week. There will be two scenarios of interpersonal and vocal communication and how you should respond to it if you wanted to make that person an ally."
The shuffling continued on as the room diminished in a degree as Zoe closed her book and organized her exit enough to pull on her hood. Simple enough. Head to dormitories and then to the great hall. Simple right? No problem.
... And go. The hooded girl moved through the hall. She kept her head upright and her stride quick town the hall and to the east. The dorms were over there and there were few who bothered specters who seemed to have a purpose.
It was a success. She made it outside without incident and was able to make it to the dorms. Incidentally, though... many were already gathered here. Seemed to be a female tradition to return to the rooms before heading to the last meal of the day. Zoe wasn't entirely sure why they flocked, but she only used the time to drop her things into her room. It was a stone room, deemed one of the coldest in the building. It didn't really matter, Zoe had the comfort of choosing whether or not to feel surroundings, and also had taken the precaution to pack a nice feather comforter into her things. And a tent, for some reason. It was very nice. Because the bed was little more than a cot in the corner. Someone threw straw in at some point as a joke, but it was easily shoved into a corner and then burned.
Something to think about later.
Zoe moved into her room quickly, dropped her things, and then made her way to the door. When she heard someone giggle on the outside and the door click shut she figured that just walking out of the door would not be the easiest thing to do... But then.... That's right, something that worked once.
She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. What she could see shifted in a mix of color that ranged from steel to blue. When she opened her eyes again she could feel nothing as she stepped forward.
"Do you think that is wise?" She asked the door. There was no heard response as she proceeded to walk forward. There was nothing felt as the door wavered and seemed to slip past, not much thicker than water. The two spirits on the other side of the door startled and even seemed to jump back a little. When she stopped outside of the door she watched her sight clear back into shadows and stone. The two were identified as a Zombie and as a Tiger-girl and they both seemed to have accumulated the need to run as far from where they were as they could.
Oh, that's right. I'm terrifying aren't I? I am me. Zoe grinned a little and almost felt like sticking out her tongue. But, this would have been a waste of time. There was dinner to attend.
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:18 am

A bell. Gong, by the sound of it. That meant food. Food was good, if empty. It beat the souls of rats, by a long shot. After listening to an hour of lectures on windspeed and thermals, Zephyros shifted, wandering back through the school, to the feed halls. He would have to shift outside, so as not to risk ending up inside of someone.
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:53 am

The three exited the room to come upon pure chaos. The class hallway had a single crack in it casuing a small bit of water to leak in. Though that was not eh scary thing, a lot of the students of Atlantis could survive if the place flooded. No the problem was that they could see the rest of the city from where they were in the glass hallway. Many of the buildings were on fire and some were even falling over. The fish were in chaos as well as they swam around in different directions.

The heard a swoosh of a door as a zora ran past them.

“Halt” said Hina. The young Zora halted and stared at the girl. “What is going on?” Hina asked. The Zora just looked irritated the question.

“The entire city is being attacked by some monster. No one is powerful enough to defeat it so there evacuating the whole city. Im heading there right now if you guys know whats good for you you'll et out of here as well” and with that he ran down the hallway and out the other door.

“You hear the man” said Tim. Hina just looked down worried.

“I have a friend... Hes no the most cautious person in the world. I need to go check on him before escaping” said Hina. The other two just nodded in agreement trusting there friend.

The group made there way though the winding corridors and vast buildings of Atlantis. The place seemed vacant as everyone was heading to the escape pods. They stopped infront of a small door with the number 459 on it.

“The life pods will be taking off in 10 minuets. Please be on them by that time” said a voice over the intercom.

The door swooshed open and they were greeted by the sight of a small boy sitting in a chair. The room was filled up to his ankles with water but he seemed to be in his own little world. Hina wan over to him.

Tom why arnt you on a life pod?” Asked Hina grabbing his shoulder. He looked at her then back to his book.

“No need” he said with no emotion in his voice.

“Why is that?” interjected Tim.

“When the life pods take off they will be destroyed” said Tom.

“So what options do we have?” asked Hina shaking his shoulder.

“Fight” said Tom.

“How in the 4th layer of hell do we fight that thing?” asked Will.

“Weakness. Back. Under scale. Can kill.” said Tom.

“Thats my little book worm!” said Hina hugging Tom then proceeding to drag him over to where the other two were standing. Tom dropped his book into the water and his arms stretched towards it though he had no emotion on his face or in his eyes the whole time. The four started walking.

“Where are we going?” asked Will. Hina just looked at him annoyed as she drug Tom by the hand.

“To the air locks” were going to go fight that thing!” she said. Tim look shocked.

“Ok lets say we do get out there how do we know this 'weakness' really exists?” asked Tim.

“Tom here remembers everything he sees....everything. So hes perfect in these situations!” Hina finished just as they arrived at the locks. Here she said grabbing two water suites and handing them to Tim and Will. They started tp put them on.

“So Tom where is this weakness exactly?” asked Tim.

“Pry open back scale. Hit is weak point for massive damage”. Tim just sighed at the vague answer. Will just smiled.

“Don't worry guys this isn't some solo fight....we will win this. Together” said Will. The other two just smiled. Tom just just stared.

“Four minuets until shuttle launch. Please be on by that time” said that same intercom voice.

“Tim stay here” Tom just nodded. The three stepped into the air lock and the door behind them closed with a his. The room slowly started to fill with water.

“You guys realize how ridiculous this is right?” Asked Hina.

“Yes...” said Will. “But when there are lives on the line you must act not think. The room finished filling with water. The door infront of the hissed open revealing the dark water that was the lake.

“Allright! Lets go kick this guys ass!” yelled Tim propelling himself out of the air lock.

“Weave got 3 ½ min....” said Hina.

“You know what else we got?” asked Will? “Weve got Tim on our side.” they both smiled as they pushed themselves out of the airlock.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:03 am

Before a certain point it was all running screaming and clawing. After a point however, it was all grace and appearing to be calm. It was madness!!! Who designed these creatures?
Zoe tried to keep her eye from twitching because of the sheer stupidity of many of the minor things that happened to be going on. There were disputes that took up at least a hundred decibels inside the dorms and yet almost as soon as they stepped outside the two who were arguing exchanged fangs and poison for smiles and illusions of safety. Zoe couldn't help but feel, despite evidence to prove it, that many of the lifespans of those on campus were shortened considerably simply by the presence of these creatures. All female. Most insane.
The young reaper kept the hood over her head. People seemed to respect the hood to an extent and kept their peace until the hall was shown. People them began to split up according to their ranks and then into groups that varied by personality. The club swingers usually sat together, the Vampires with their clans, the werewolves among themselves and so forth in their various identities. And then there were also the happy, the artistic, depressed, crazed, and those out for domination of a country or the world on occasion. And of course, if there was space you sat alone. An easy enough task to fulfill because the eating area was not exactly limited to the floor. Sometimes though, you did have to be careful about who you sat under.
Zoe inhaled slowly and then tried to slow its exit though her teeth and nose. So where to sit today. She didn't bring a book mostly because of the vampire tendency to "drop" occasional leftovers and bloody chunks onto the floor. It wasn't really as amusing as it might have sounded for some people. Occasionally that problem was also the cause of food fights. Or, at least as she had heard.
Just keep your head low, and eat the food. Swallow carefully, and... don't make eye contact. If you do, black pits of death should serve well for a face. ... Do I really want to scare them though? This was something to ponder for a bit. It almost sounded tempting and a fun thing to try out. Except that she didn't want to attract attention. Which is what might happen if she tried to use it.
Just a thought, though. A skull's head could be target practice. How many chunks can I get in before it looks away?
She moved to a table on the side of the room, which wasn't as bad, but if someone wanted to throw something at her it would have been relatively easy. Great, really. Alright, no problem. Zoe took her seat, sat down, reclined a little, and sighed. Why did it feel like two days worth of time?
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:29 am

"Well, you seem to be adjusting well." A familiar form weaved through the crowds. "Though, where am I to sit? You've adapted so well, I'm out a seat."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Zoe turned her head up, glancing through the opening in her hood. She identified the person easily enough and waved to the general emptiness of the table she sat at. "Go ahead to one. I didn't think adapting was the issue, just getting used to it all."
She watched the undead figure for his next move. "How are things with you?"
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:14 am

Zephyros took the seat across from her. "As well as can be expected, I suppose. Nothing too exciting. Unlike some, I neither pull tricks on the students, nor do I make a habit of scaring them half to death." He rose an eyebrow.
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Hm? Zoe chuckled a little. "So that's not a habit for you? I wasn't sure, thank you for clarifying that."
She then shrugged one of her shoulders. "What's with the face? Did something happen that I don't know about?"
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:10 pm

The skin started to break. Hina sat there floating as the reason that she hadn't grabbed a water suite was brought to light. The other two just stopped and looked away. No matter how many times you watched this it had never gotten any easier for the two of them.

Hinas Flash was completely gone along with her cloths. The mussels were pulsing sporadically as a large pair of muscle covered wings burst from her back adding to the already high amount of blood in the water. The blood obscured the procedure but Hinas bones grew along with everything else. Large scales sprouted all over her body and after about 2 minuets a full grown water dragon floated before the two. The two were about the size of her front hands.

Will and Tim swam to her back and each grabbed on to one of the joints where her wings met her scaled back. Hina looked over her shoulder at the two and they nodded. What appeared to be a smile appeared on Hinas face but it was kind of hard to see with the fangs.

Hina took off at what felt like supersonic speeds to her two passengers. She sped thoguh the water disrupting all of the plants though none of the animals were there. They had all run away when the leviathan had emerged. They soon fond the Leviathan as it was making its way towards the escape pods that is had just noticed. Hina stoped and grabbed Tom and Tim off of her back. There was not much time before the Leviathan killed all those people. So she did the only thing she could think of and threw the two at the leviathan.

Will and Tim gritted there teeth as they flew through the water. They landed on its back though all this seemed to do was make it go faster. The two started crawling all over the half crab half manta ray.

'This thing is impossible' grumbled Tim as he crawled over a particular soft spot of shell. His face lifted in a smile as his left arm up and it turned into a giant straw of well...straw. He plunged it into the soft shell and it immediately cracked and blood started to gush out.

The leviathan that was about to hit the escape pods when it felt the sharp pain. It changed its trajectory and flew strait up and out of the water. The air whipped past there faces as there water suites evaporated. This left the two in there normal cloths.

“Where the hell is this thing heading?!” yelled Tim as the leviathans blood continued to come out of its wound covering him from head to tow. His arm was now stuck in its back. The beast leveled out in mid air and Will manged to stand up. He made his way to the head of the beast and his eyes widened.

“Its heading....towards....our school” said Will as the beast now flew on a strait collision coarse with the school.

Back with Tom

“So they left me behind....*sigh*” Said Tom as he stood in front of the water lock.

“Tom.....” said a voice from behind him. There stood a girl up to her ankles in water. Her head cokced to one side and her sun dress was covered in blood. Her eyes were wide open and a wide smile was on her face. “Where is big sister?” she asked in a quite voice.

“Big sister is out side” said Tom not moving and inch. The girls widened even further if that was possible and the grip on her syringe became even tighter. She dropped to her knees and dropped the needle. The now gripped her head. Tom made a move to help her but she screamed.

“MR BUBELS!”.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:43 pm

"Nothing. But I wonder how long it will take the other students to feel comfortable with walking by your door?"
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:00 am

Zoe chuckled. "Did you hear about that? Their panic is not my concern, I would just prefer it if they didn't lock the door on me when I want to get out."
At the back of her mind, she felt a little uneasy over something. She wondered if it was of huge importance, but she felt as though she would be needed elsewhere soon. Or potentially soon. ... It felt moderately nearby.... That's odd...
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:45 am

Tom dodged as a large drill went through the air where his head used to be. The water splashed up around him as he and the big daddy had an intricate dance. Wherein the daddy would attack and Tom would dodge. The bid dadys other hand came up and slapped Tom across the face sending him into a wall.

The girl on her knees kept screaming as the fight went on.

“It is not your time to die” said Tom standing up and wiping the bit of blood that was now dribbling out of his mouth. The daddy made another lunge with his drill. 'The sanctity of time must be preserved' Tom reminded himself.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:53 am

"You wouldn't happen to have an overwhelming sense of foreboding doom, would you?"
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:55 am

"Mm?" Zoe glanced up. "Whatever would you mean by that?"
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:14 am

The drill plunged towards Toms chest and he did the most intelligent thing that he could. He dodged to the left and the drill impacted slightly into the wall. The drill stopped spinning for a second and Tom grabbed on with his life. The big daddy pulled his drill back and it started spinning again. He started shaking it around trying to get Tom off.

He flew off and landed in front of the still screaming girl. He shakingly stood up and walked around the girl and stood behind he shivering form. The big daddy stood there cautiously. Toms face had no emotion on it but as he pulled a dagger out from under his shirt his hand was shaking violently.

“Im sorry Clarissa” he said as a single tear slid down his face. He quickly slit her throat with the dagger and blood started spraying out in front of her. The girls screams turned into gurgles as life slowly left her body. The big daddy went crazy and started rampaging throughout the hall swinging its drill around madly.

Tom stared at his hand as the dagger dropped out of his hand. The blood of the girl still on his hand.

Back with Tim and Will

“So the plan?” asked Tim. He had managed to pull out his arm from the beast but it was now stained crimson.

“We have to kill this thing....fast” said Will as the forest quickly went under them. They were almost to the cliff where the arenas rested and then they would be at the school.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:25 am

"Hm... Nothing, I guess. What's there to eat today?"
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:29 am

Zoe's eyes widened in response to an echo somewhere. She stood sharply and looked around the room. It wasn't here. ... "Where.... Northeast."
She pulled her hood further over her head and darted to the door of the hall.
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next