The rp of me and friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dual acadamy

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dual acadamy - Page 2 Empty Re: Dual acadamy

Post  Z3r0 Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:24 am

"Fun, a tournament. Might actually try, then. Let me guess, you plan on trying, as well? Just my luck. You're like a leach, but more annoying."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:43 pm

"Come on, Mira." The papers in the teacher's hands clacked against the table as he straightened them in his hands. "I think this tournament would be good for you. You need more active practice and competition would be good for you."
Mira smiled a little and shook her head. "I'm not that good. I only passed the tests and know the older strategies. That's really the only reason I'm in Obelisk Blue."
Xavir moved to a type of cabinet and shuffled through the folders stored there, choosing one of them, and then placing the papers into the folders. He seemed to prefer the older ways for some reason, at least for his storing. "You're not giving yourself enough credit. You're a bright student, very sharp to detail."
"Only after I get to review it all." Mira watched the man as he walked around his office. "I'm not a quick thinker on my toes."
The professor regarded Mira with a slight smile through his glasses. "Why not try anyway? You've got the support of your classmates."
She picked up a misaligned contraption and was looking to fix it when she heard this idea. She turned back to Proffessor Xavir. "Huh?"
"Yeah, they all think you'll do great."
Mira scoffed and moved her attention back to the device, poking at a stray wire, "They think of me highly."
Xavir nodded and sat in his chair. "The computer simulated that you had a good percentage of success."
"I don't trust the computer that much, sir."
He shrugged. "I'm just saying, Mira. You might do better than you think."
The student put down the device that was still unfinished. "I'll think about it. Not sure if I'll do it, but I'll think about it."
Xavir brought his hands together on the desk. "Suit yourself. I just wanted to give you something to think about."
"Alright." Mira began to turn to the door. "Thanks for the talk."
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:32 am

"Now... To find a challenge... you don't count, obviously. Someone I haven't faced before, perhaps?"
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:52 am

“I have got to win tomorrow” said Selic gripping a piece of grass between his fingers and playing with it. He was sitting on the rock from this morning and staring out at the sun set. Selic had always hated the dark ever sense he was a kid and when the sun was about to set his mood went sour and this mood would not go away tell the first rays of sunlight came over the horizon. It had driven his psychologist mad. His mother had taken him there to “cure” him but the doctor couldn't find anything wrong with him. So he did the only thing he cold think of and gave him pills to “Help”. After taking them for four years with no results his body started to need them or it would completely shut down at night.

He took a small bottle out of his jacket pocket and took small blue pill out of it. He put the bottle away and took the pill. He lied on his back and stared up at the orange sky.

“I hate this” he hissed before turning on his side and falling asleep.
Danic
Danic
Admin

https://becky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:16 am

Mira stretched her shoulders out and felt a very wide yawn as she walked through the calm courtyard. This in essence had been a relatively calm day, so sleep would be nice. She let herself yawn, not caring much for appearances at the moment. A short movement altered the position of her collar just a little bit and let the crisp evening breeze feel just a little more comfortable.
"Tournament, huh?" She muttered the phrase and then hummed a thoughtful note. She wasn't likely to be any good at all, and though it would very likely be a useful distraction, this did not mean that it would be a good thing for the Obelisk house. She sighed. There were so many others that were far more ambitious than she was. She was quite content staring at the ceiling for a while if she had the opportunity to or even to spend a day in the park with a notebook in hand. But then, what would the point of that be if she was supposed to be working in class?
"Yeah, whatever."
She pushed the door open to the hall, where everyone was relatively enjoying themselves in their usual manner. Now, to dodge most of everyone to the room in order to sleep. Simple enough.
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:31 am

Ziggy wandered the school for some time. He enjoyed the dark. And he knew there wasn't anything more fearsome hiding in the dark than what he had seen, already. Eventually, he found himself in the Ra house. Nobody paid him too much attention, he had made it clear long ago that he had no intention of getting overly friendly with any of his peers. So, it was to no-one's surprise when he ignored a boy who asked him about his whereabouts. He simply fell into bed, and dropped into sleep.
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:26 pm

“Hello ladies and gentlemen!” said an announcer from the stands of the school dual arena. He wore a stuffy looking tie and stood in front of a man holding a camera. “We are here covering the preliminary to get into the first school dual of the year. There are a lot of promising student this year. Isn't that right Mr. O'Brien”. The Camera swung around to a stubby man. He wore the normal none colored clothing of the head master. He looked to be in his thirty's and had a presence of wisdom about him.

“Yes that is correct and I am very excited to see what these students can do today” he said smiling to the camera. The camera yet again swung around back to the announcer.

“There you have it folks, lets get these duals under way!”.

The camera shut off and the man slouched down into one of the arena chairs. He loosened his tie and sighed. “Man I tell ya im not ready for all of this” he sighed.

“Your doing great Mr. Moore” said the cameraman though it didn't really sound like he meant it. Mr. Moore just sighed again. They waited a few minuets and the the first contests were called up.

“Student Selic and student Rose please make your way to the dual area” said a mechanical voice over the intercom system. Two students made there way up to the dual arena. The camera boy made a move to start his camera but his he was stopped by Mr. Moore.

“These are just slifer reds.....cont wast your.....” but he couldn't finish his defense as the same automated voice came over the intercom.

“Winner: Selic”.

“What!” said the man quickly turned around to see that he was not the only shocked person in the arena seating. A slifer red boy was walking off the arena as his opponent lied on the ground knocked out across from him.

“William” said Mr. Moore quickly turning around to his camera man. “I want all the information you can get on this Selic kid....pronto."'This kid just might be my next star'.
Danic
Danic
Admin

https://becky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:48 pm

The boards posting the stats of the tournament thus far changed rather quickly it seemed to be. The matches at the beginning were two Slifer Reds near the beginning of the preliminaries and it was over shortly.
"That was quick."
A blue armed shoulder shrugged once before taking a sip out of his drink. "Preliminaries are like that."
"What was the winner for this one?"
"A Slifer.. Selic."
"Mm.." Mira glanced over her shoulder a bit to look at the gathered group. They seemed interested, at the very least. Or at least "casually bored". It was hard to tell with the rich sometimes. She went back to her papers, taking a drink of soda as she half continued to listen.
"The guy might be pretty good. If you watch the duel it's over rather quickly."
"Keep in mind, Dav," there was a slight pause to it that might have been used with a wagging finger at the young man. "A lot of rookies have been known to be occasionally and truly talented. Talent can go a long way."
There was another tone that indicated a shrug. "Sure, but ultimately it's up to effort and experience to win out."
"Hey Mira!" She glanced up, wondering if she had been caught evesdropping. "Aren't you up soon?"
She glanced at the board and then nodded as she looked back to her table. "I will be in a bit. Preliminaries take a while, so I might be up sometime tomorrow. Maybe."
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:21 pm

"You're kidding, right? The kid I played before? The kid who beat me? And here I thought it was a fluke." Ziggy flipped through his deck, thinking.
"Well well, looks like I'll have to face him again. One preliminary round, here I come." He stopped flipping, setting his deck on the table. The Wicked Avatar glared ominously from the top of the deck.

"Oh yes, here I come."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2