The rp of me and friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dual acadamy

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dual acadamy Empty Dual acadamy

Post  Danic Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Selic sighed as he woke up. His hand quickly went p to cover his eyes as the rays of light from the window in his room hit his face. After a few seconds he got used to the light and pushed the covers off of himself. He god out of bed but in the process he bumped his head on the low ceiling on the bunk bed.

“Ugh' he said rubbing his head with his hand as he walked over to the small desk that was in there room. He was being quite as to try and not wake his two room mates that would no doubt be sleeping. “You'll have plenty of time to sleep in class” mumbled Selic as he picked up his dual disk. He was the only person in the entire school with this type of dual disk and he was damn proud of it. He could proudly say that he was the only one in school that had a dual disk that had dueled the legendary Yugi Moto.

Selic got dressed in his normal black pants and red Slifer blazer. He put the dual disk on his wrist and pulled out his deck from one of the drawers in the desk. Sliding it into his deck holder on his waist he proceeded to exit the room. The sun hit his face as it was the wee hours of the morning. It seemed that it had been drizzling Earlyer as the ground was damp with water.

Selic loved the felling on skin of the fresh morning coolness that accompanied his early morning activities. He found that walking around allowed him to clear his min and win more card games that day. He proceeded across the field and the grass beneath his feet flattened as he made his way away from the Slifer dorms. As he made his way into the forest he enjoyed the chirping of birds that inhabited the island.

Selic had just gotten to the island the day before and already he had found his favorite spot. Selic had barley passed his exams and was very excited when he had been accepted.

He made his way to the rock near the cliff but something was off. There was a speck of yellow that pocked out from on top of his rock. It looked like the person was sleeping. At least of what Selic could see. The rock was perfect for sleeping on because It was slanted upward so from behind you couldn't see the person on the rock but from the front you could. The soothing sound of the ocean did help.

“Oy!” yelled Selic now running up to the rock dodging roots and dirt as he went. “What are you doing” Selic now asked the man as he stood on the edge of the forest standing about 3 yards from the rock.
Danic
Danic
Admin

https://becky.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Dual acadamy Empty Re: Dual acadamy

Post  Z3r0 Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:49 pm

Ziggy looks over. "Eh? What does it look like? I was sleepin'! You... need somethin'? If not, let me be." He rolls over.
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:51 pm

"You!" shouted Selic pointing at the man that seemed to have stolen his spot. "Give me my spot back....now!" Selic yelled still pointing. he was now in front the rock trying to look as intimidating as possible.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:53 pm

"Your spot? I don't see your name on it, though I didn't much look. You want it, take it." He sits up, and stretches. "If you can."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:55 pm

"Fine...well settle this the old fashioned way!". Selic made his way one side of the cliff expediently waiting for this new man to walk over to the other side of the cliff and dual him.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:00 pm

"Right. Wouldn't want to actually exert myself. I think I'll use my practice deck." Ziggy stands, and moves to the other side of the rock. "I love the battlefield theme, 'Rock'."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Seilc readies his dual disk as it fans out in a scythe looking flair.

"You can go first" said Selic drawing his five cards
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:13 pm

I smirk. "Gladly." The disk opens, clinking as every section moves out. I draw my five, then a sixth. "Ooh, fun. I summon Blindly Loyal Goblin, in attack position. I also set a facedown."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:15 pm

'My turn' I thought as I drew a card from my deck.
I play the spell Reinforcement of the army.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm

"Take all the reinforcements you need. No creature can beat me."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:23 pm

grab marading captin from my deck and summon him to the feild 1200/400
spechial summon Six samuri Irou 1700/1200
I activate "A Rival Appears", and summon "Command Knight" in face up defense. 1200/1900(Zig)
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:46 pm

I draw.
I play "Gearfried, The Iron Knight" (1800/1600, +400/+0)
"Gearfried, the Iron Knight" attacks "Marauding Captain"
(Selic)4000-3700
"Blindly Loyal Goblin" attacks "Six Samurai, Irou"
(Selic)3700-3200
Turn end.

"Having fun yet?"
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:50 pm

I play lightning vortex. I discard one card.
all your mosters are detroyed.
I summon Yaichi and go in for a direct attack
(ziggy)4000-2700
End trun
"Take that!"
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:55 pm

I draw.
Play "The warrior returning alive"
Return "Command Knight"
Summon one monter in face-down defense.
End turn.
"Taken."
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:41 pm

[6:50:52 PM] fosterblade: draw card
[6:51:11 PM] fosterblade: I summon Yariza 1000/5000
Well two SS are on the feild there effect activate. yariza attacks directly
2700-1700.(ziggy)
yaichi attacks face down
Reveal "Command Knight" (1200/1900, +400/+0)
[6:55:47 PM] fosterblade: 3200-2600(selic)
Play one face down and end turn
[6:58:46 PM] Zachery M Eckard: I draw.
Summon "Mystic Swordsman LV2" Face up attack. (900/0 +400/+0)
"Mystic Swordsman LV2" Attacks "Six Samurai, Yariza"
[7:07:14 PM] fosterblade: activate trap! Waboku
[7:07:37 PM] Zachery M Eckard: I hatezorz you. End turn.
[7:03:48 PM] fosterblade: spechia summon Great shogen shien
[7:03:48 PM] fosterblade: 2500/2400
Shien attacks command knight
Yaichi cuts down LV2
1700-1300(Ziggy)
Yariza attacks dirrectly for 1000
1300-300(Ziggy)
Current LP 300(ziggy) 2600(selic)
[7:11:42 PM] Zachery M Eckard: Alright.
[7:12:28 PM] Zachery M Eckard: I draw.
[7:14:37 PM] Zachery M Eckard: Play "Black Luster Ritual" Sacrifice "The Creator" From my hand. Ritual/special summon "Black Luster Soldier". Normal summon "Exiled Force" Sacrifice Exiled force, take out Shien. BLS attacks Yaichi.
2600-900(Selic)
End turn.
[7:17:07 PM] fosterblade: I draw
I play pot of Avariceyariza switches to DEF mode
Play a monster face down DEF
Play one card face down trap/spell
end turn
Zachery M Eckard I draw.
I play "Emblem of Dragon Destroyer", take "Buster Blader" From deck, add to hand.
BLS attack Yariza.
Sakuretsu armor!
[7:21:54 PM] fosterblade: your monster is destroyed
End turn.
[7:22:18 PM] fosterblade: I draw
I summon Kamon and attack your directly
ENDGAME Winner: Selic.
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:09 pm

"Your good" laughed Selic as he fell backwards onto his butt. He propped him self up with his hands and laughed. He could feel the cool damp grass between his fingers. "A Slifer beating a raw yellow...heh". Selic quickly started to collect his cards that were now scattered.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:57 pm

"I must say, you did quite well. I was careless, this is true. Also, this deck isn't my usual. Even with that, though, you have skill. You may have your rock." Ziggy jumps down, and his Disk returns to it's stored state.
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:16 pm

"What are you student doing!" said a mechaincle voice from the forest. The two kids quickly looked over and a small dog like robot came of the forest and glared daggers at the two of them. Well it seemed like it was glaring its two eyes were made with red laser looking things. It bared a close resemblance to the rottweiler card Jaden Yuki had used.

"Crap!" Selic yelled as he ran over to the Ra yellow and grabbed his sleeve and quickly pulled him over to the cliff. There back to the dual dog. "If that thing captures us well have dentition for sure" said Selic eying the cliff.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:28 pm

"Detention? That's not so bad. What are you looking at...? Oh no, nonononono. Don't tell me you're thinking to-"
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:52 pm

"Yaaaaah!!" yelled Selic as he pulled his new friend behind him and jumped off of the cliff and into the frigged water below. The water was cold and the two stayed together along the shore. They could here the dual bot behind them yelling at them to come back here. They finally made it to a beach and Selic was in his knees panting well the water from his clothing dropped onto the sand. He looked over the to ra that was lying on his back breathing hard.

"See....no detention" said Selic smiling.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:55 pm

"You... are... insane...." Ziggy checked his decks, safe in their plastic encasing.
"You... do this kind of thing... often?"
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:47 pm

"Yeah...we need to get to class before that robot figures out who's missing from class. come on!" yelled Selic as he stood up out of the sand and grabbed the cuff of his accomplice and pulled him up.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z3r0 Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:51 pm

"Ah! Unhand me, uncouth animal!" Ziggy dusted himself off. "Fine, lead on, then. I don't often leap from that cliff." He scoffed.
Z3r0
Z3r0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rihenian Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:00 am

Another page easily turned of the book in front of her. Amazing that they were still around, but books were very useful tools nonetheless. This one was a story. Ancient, really. A legend of sorts.
"Student Mira!" The girl paused in her tracks and glanced behind her. The metallic voice's origin zoomed closer, the round and lightly glowing eye scoping closer to further identify the student even as it slowed to a hovering halt. "To where are you headed?"
"The main hall," she answered calmly as she maneuvered the bookmark into the space she had the book opened to before closing it.
"Professor Xavir would like to see you sometime after lunch," the machine relayed quickly. "It is in relation to that paper you inquired after the 3.27 debate and class discussion."
"I'll be there. Thank you, Osmo."
The machine blipped off a programmed, but hearty, "You're quite welcome" and then continued his duties elsewhere as were required.
Mira sighed. She didn't really feel like addressing a teacher so soon. But it was progress, so perhaps she shouldn't complain that much. She opened her book again and continued reading. This part of the story was one of the better ones.
Rihenian
Rihenian

Back to top Go down

Post  Danic Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:21 am

The two sat in class. Much to his new friends dislike Selic sat next to him and kept talking to him about the most random things. They were lucky enough to be able to sneak into class without anyone noticing cause one of the kids had been acting up. It gave them just enough time to sneak to the back.

The teacher was an old man with a beard. He wore the normal teacher attire except that is was yellow. The teacher slammed the ruler that he had been using moments ago to point out dual monsters cards onto the table. The class shut up because most of them hadn't been actually paying attention.

“Now class....as you know the yearly school color war that start off ever year is coming up. There will be two entrants from obelisk blue, one from ra yellow and last and certainly least there will be one from slifer red. Anybody interested in entering must show up at the main dual arena tomorrow”. The screen behind flashed to a slide of the main dual arena. “There they will decided the final applicants. That is all dismissed!” the teacher yelled as the bell rang. The class quickly made there way out of the room now very excited.
Danic
Danic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next